FBIT Alumni Steering Committee
The Faculty of Business and Information Technology (FBIT) is the first faculty at UOIT to create its own Alumni Chapter. We are proud of our community of more than 2,500 graduates, spanning many regions and countries, and we are committed to providing services, resources and events to keep them connected with us and with each other.
The FBIT Alumni Steering Committee was established to provide direction and support as the faculty continues to build its alumni network. The committee plays a valuable role in the development of alumni initiatives specifically for FBIT graduates. The committee comprises graduates with cross-representation from our program areas, as well as a current student representative.
- Ana Bratu, Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing), class of 2016
- Justin Chin-You, Bachelor of Information Technology (Networking and Information Technology Security), class of 2010
- Jeff Everingham, Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), class of 2013
- Chantelle Galea, Bachelor of Commerce (Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management), class of 2013
- Jenna Lasky, Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), class of 2009
- William Lee, Bachelor of Commerce (Finance), class of 2017 (current student representative)
- Naeem Moosajee, Bachelor of Information Technology (Game Development and Entrepreneurship), class of 2014
Interested in learning more about this committee or connecting with any of its members? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.