Business and IT Student Society
The Business and IT Student Society (BITSOC) oversees all Faculty of Business and Information Technology (FBIT) student-run clubs.
- William Lee - President
- Amanda Cameron - Chief of Staff
- Lilly Chau - Director of Operations
- Brian Lieuw-Kie Song - Director of Finance
- Joshua Harrington - Director of Information
- Ameera Alli - Director of Marketing
- Leslyee Igbinosun - Gala Chair
- Lekan Agunbiade - Director of Internal Relations
- Dylan Rodriguez - Project Manager
- Ashank Menon - Director of External Relations
- Naeem Shah - Director of Communications
To be the most respected and innovative faculty society, while providing ever-increasing opportunities that enable all students to realize their full potential.
In everything we do…
We seek excellence and foster innovation.
We instil passion and encourage initiative.
We act with integrity and transparency.
We demonstrate inclusivity and diversity.
We build collaborative relationships.
We unite to make a difference in our communities.
We work together as students for students.
We involve ourselves for learning, growth, and enjoyment.
The UOIT Business and IT Society shall:
- Represent and provide a legitimate voice for UOIT undergraduate students in FBIT.
- Promote and co-ordinate social, recreational, professional and academic activities for its members.
- Cultivate a spirit of interest, assistance and fellowship amongst its members.
- Liaise with organizations of professional business people, the administration and faculty, and other peoples and organizations at UOIT, on behalf of the FBIT undergraduate student body.
- Work collaboratively with the Student Association executive and faculty administration to develop strategic plans as they may affect members of our faculty.
- Act within the principles of equality, freedom and democracy.