Graduate Diploma in Accounting
UOIT’s Graduate Diploma in Accounting refines the knowledge and competencies from your undergraduate Accounting studies and prepares you for the CPA Professional Education Program (PEP) Capstone Modules 1 and 2 and for the CFE.
The program provides the benefit of highly experienced and accomplished faculty who have extensive professional experience and/or teaching experience at all levels of accounting education.
A condensed format and full-time study allow you to complete the program in 14 weeks during the Spring/Summer semester. The program structure results in stronger integrative learning, and a hybrid model provides significant face-to-face learning with qualified faculty.
Other program benefits:
- Enhance your marketability when seeking a professional career in accounting.
- Emphasizes integration, problem solving, decision making and other CPA enabling competencies to prepare you for the completion of the PEP and Common Final Examination (CFE).
- Accredited by CPA Ontario.
- Complete all four PEP electives (Assurance, Tax, Finance and Performance Management) for maximum flexibility in your career choices.
- Successful completion of the program makes you eligible to enter Capstone 1 of PEP.
- Save time! Successful completion of the graduate diploma program will allow you to write the CFE and become a CPA sooner.
- BUSI 5120 — Professional Accounting
- BUSI 5150 — Advanced Finance
- BUSI 5160 — Performance Management
- BUSI 5190 — Critical Thinking, Integration, and Analysis
For an alternative format of this information, contact email@example.com.