Skip to main content
University of Connecticut, United States
Master of Philosophy (Marketing)
Hong Kong Baptist University in Hong Kong, China
Bachelor of Arts (Economics)
East China University of Science and Technology in Shanghai, China
- Zhenfeng Ma, Tripat Gill, and Ying Jiang (2015), “Core versus Peripheral Innovations: The Effect of Innovation Locus on Consumer Adoption of New Products,” Journal of Marketing Research, 52 (3), 309-324.
- Dong Jin Li, Cheng Lu Wang, Ying Jiang, Bradley R. Barnes, and Hao Zhang (2014), “The Asymmetric Influence of Cognitive and Affective Country Image on Rational and Experiential Purchases,” European Journal of Marketing, 48 (11/12), 2153-2175.
- Ying Jiang and Jing Lei (2014), “The Effect of Food Toppings on Calorie Estimation and Consumption,” Journal of Consumer Psychology, 24(1), 63-69.
- Ying Jiang and Girish Punj (2010), “The Effects of Attribute Concreteness and Prominence on Selective Processing, Choice and Search Experience,” Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 38, 471-489.
- Dong Jin Li, Ying Jiang, An Sheng Hui, Zhe Shen, and Wenji Jin (2009), “The Influence of Money Attitudes on Young Chinese Consumers’ Compulsive Buying,” Young Consumers, 10 (2), 98-109.
- Ying Jiang and Cheng Lu Wang (2006), “The Impact of Affect on Perceived Service Quality and Satisfaction: the Moderation of Service Context”, Journal of Services Marketing, 20 (4), 211-217.
- Ying Jiang, Robin Coulter, and S. Ratneshwar (2005), “Consumption Decisions Involving Goal Tradeoffs: the Impact of One Choice on Another,” Advances in Consumer Research, 32, 206-211.