Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources
Faculty of Business and Information Technology
Business and Information Technology Building - Room 3046
2000 Simcoe Street North
Oshawa, ON L1H 7K4
905.721.8668 ext. 3800
- Vice-Chair, Research Ethics Board, UOIT
- Member, Education Committee, Human Resources Professionals Association (Durham Chapter)
- Bachelor of Administrative Studies Faculty of Liberal Arts and Professional Studies, York University in Toronto, Ontario
- Master of Business Administration Schulich School of Business, York University in Toronto, Ontario
- PhD (Major: Organizational Behaviour, Minor: Human Resources) Schulich School of Business, York University in Toronto, Ontario
- Krasman, J. (2014). “‘Do My Staff Trust Me’?: The Influence of Organizational Structure on Subordinate Perceptions of Supervisor Trustworthiness”. Leadership and Organization Development Journal. Volume 35. Issue 5. Pages 470-488.
- Krasman, J. (2013). “Putting Feedback-Seeking into 'Context': Job Characteristics and Feedback-Seeking Behaviour”. Personnel Review. Volume 42. Issue 1. Pages 50-66.
- Krasman, J. (2011). “Taking Feedback-Seeking to the Next 'Level': Organizational Structure and Feedback-Seeking Behaviour”. Journal of Managerial Issues. Volume 23. Issue 1. Pages 9-30.
- Krasman, J. (2010). “The Feedback-Seeking Personality: Big Five and Feedback-Seeking Behaviour”. Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies. Volume 17. Issue 1. Pages 18-32.