Richard W. Pazzi
Faculty of Business and Information Technology
Energy Systems and Nuclear Science Research Centre (ERC) - Room 2023
2000 Simcoe Street North
Oshawa, ON L1H 7K4
905.721.8668 ext. 5425
Prior to joining UOIT, Dr. Pazzi was appointed as senior research manager of the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Developing Next Generation Intelligent Vehicular Network and Applications (DIVA) Strategic Research Network (2010 to 2012). In this position, Dr. Pazzi oversaw the network activities and conduct research in the area of intelligent vehicular networks.
- Program Co-Chair of the ACM International Symposium on Design and Analysis of Intelligent Vehicular Networks and Applications (2011).
- Program Co-Chair of the ACM International Workshop on Performance Monitoring, Measurement and Evaluation of Heterogeneous Wireless and Wired Networks (2011-2012).
- Reviewer for the IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Elsevier's Computer Networks, and Elsevier's Journal of Parallel and Distributing Computing.
- Technical Program Committee member in a number of IEEE/ACM international conferences.
- PhD in Computer Science University of Ottawa in Ottawa, Ontario 2008